How to apply for your English course
How to apply
- Submit your completed Application Form.
- If you have a valid English language test, submit it with your application.
If you don’t have a valid English language test, don’t worry. We’ll be in touch about alternative ways you can check your English language level.
After you have provided evidence of your current English language level and it is suitable for our courses, you will be sent an official offer and a link to pay. We will email you your student ID number and full instructions of how to pay for your course/s.
You must pay for the course in full in order to confirm your place on the course.
Please note: you must be 18 or over by the course start date.
How to pay
Tuition fees can be paid online using UAL estore. If you are a successful applicant, you will get instructions for paying tuition fees with your offer letter. Please do not make the payment before you have received a booking confirmation email from us.
Confirming your course
Once you have made your tuition payment, you must send a copy of your payment receipt or payment confirmation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. This will confirm your place on the course.
- A few days before the course start date, you will need to register and enrol on your course.
- Online registration must be completed before you are fully enrolled. We will send instructions for how to complete online registration before the course begins.
- If you are joining an in-person course you will need to apply for a visa and book accommodation.